This is what you like to do
Do you want to use your knowledge of Microsoft in the field of technical automation as part of our Machine & Systems business unit?
Are you on the hunt for an environment where you can share your knowledge with colleagues and learn from them? Would you like to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are looking for new Microsoft colleagues with a passion for this technical unit.
- As a .NET software developer, you will work on various software development projects relating to technical automation.
- You will develop innovative solutions for our customers both in-house and on location with the customer. These solutions are aimed at automating and digitalising systems and processes. This may include connecting devices to internet services, providing home automation solutions or ensuring communication between systems and devices.
- With your fellow developers and architects, you will devise, design and develop the best solutions for our customers. In addition to developing in .NET, you will have the opportunity to develop at a technical and personal level
Recognize yourself in this
What do we require from you?
- A Bachelor's degree in a subject such as IT (technical), Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You have at least two years' experience as a .NET developer
- You have recent and relevant work experience in at least one of the following technologies: C#, .NET, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, REST interfaces and SQL Server
- You have some experience with Azure, cloud and SOA architectures (preferred)
- You have good communicate skills in Dutch and English
- You are in possession of a valid driving license
Who are we?
ICT Netherlands is an industrial total solutions provider that wants to make the world a little smarter, safer and more sustainable every day. Our dedicated technical professionals provide services in the areas of consultancy, software development, project-based solutions and managed services.
What we offer
We can offer you
- Good salary: you will receive a market-level salary
- End-of-year bonus: an extra month's salary each year
- 29 days of annual leave: with the option of buying or selling days
- Pension plan: a good plan for your retirement
- Lease car: or an allowance for your own car
- Cost reimbursement: a net contribution for work-related expenses
- Training: keep your knowledge up to date through our ICT Academy
- Book allowance: buy books or hardware and software for yourself