This is what you like to do
- Working on challenging C++ projects, both inhouse and onsite in the Eindhoven region.
- Take the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career.
- Working in a multidisciplinary and international environment (experience is preferred).
- Work in an informal and team-oriented work culture.
- Communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders
Recognize yourself in this
- At least a Master degree in a software related subject
- Minumum of 3 years’ experience in the high tech industry
- Familiar with C++ (11-14), STL/Boost libraries
- Experienced in modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and Design patterns.
- Yor have experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and test processes in your previous projects.
- You’re an enthusiastic team player, analytical and structured.
- You have excellent skills in at least the English language and preferably in Dutch.
- You would like to work in the Eindhoven region and would like to relocate (with our help) to the Netherlands
Who are we?
ICT Netherlands is an industrial total solutions provider that wants to make the world a little smarter, safer and more sustainable every day. Our dedicated technical professionals provide services in the areas of consultancy, software development, project-based solutions and managed services.
What we offer
- 13th month: every year an extra month's pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself