This is what you like to do:
- Collect all information at the start of a sync
- Sync and merge code using the available tools
- Testing the patch and creating a test report
- Identifying problems and solving them yourself where possible
- Communicating with our team and with the team at ASML
Recognize yourself in this:
- Bachelor level
- General understanding of software development. Knowledge of C, C++ and/or Python. Basic knowledge of Linux and/or basic knowledge of version management is a plus
- Have the insight to solve trivial matters yourself, but also to call in the help of the team or the responsible developer in the ASML project in time
- Proactive: Take initiative and follow up actions. Ownership and motivation to move the project forward
- Keeping an overview, multitasking, planning and structured working are important. On average you work on 3/5 projects at the same time
- An eye for quality and process-oriented work
- You currently live in the Netherlands.
Who are we?
ICT Netherlands is an industrial total solutions provider that wants to make the world a little smarter, safer and more sustainable every day. Our dedicated technical professionals provide services in the areas of consultancy, software development, project-based solutions and managed services.
What we offer:
- 29 vacation days
- 13th month
- You will receive a multi-week training focused on the most important facets of software development at ASML
- Guidance in picking up your work with our team, where you learn even more
- Opportunities to grow into more difficult and/or more challenging work
- Working in a multidisciplinary team and with pleasant colleagues