This is what you like to do
- Working in multidisciplinary project teams and experience with working on this teams.
- Stakeholder management and networking.
- Pro-active think and work in processes and have overview about all critical technical parameters.
- Work on challenging projects, inhouse in the Eindhoven region.
- Communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders
- Developing yourself as a Technical Lead Designer and advance your career.
Recognize yourself in this
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a software related subject
- At least 5 years of experience in the high tech industry
- You have experience with C++ (11-14-17), STL/Boost libraries
- Preferably you’re experienced in modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and Design patterns.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology and test processes in your previous projects
- An enthusiastic team player, analytical and well structured
- You have excellent skills in at least the English language and preferably in Dutch.
- You are living in the region of Eindhoven or want to relocate (with our help) to the Netherlands
Who are we?
ICT Netherlands is an industrial total solutions provider that wants to make the world a little smarter, safer and more sustainable every day. Our dedicated technical professionals provide services in the areas of consultancy, software development, project-based solutions and managed services.
What we offer
- 13th month: every year an extra month's pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself