This is what you like to do
- Working on challenging projects, mainly in the Brainport region (Eindhoven)
- Take the stage to develop yourself and advance your career.
- Work in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Support in learning the Model Driven Engineering approach through internships and on the job.
Recognize yourself in this
- At least a Master degree in a software related subject
- Minumum of 5 years’ experience in the high-tech industry
- You are familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and Design patterns.
- Experienced in Model Driven Engineering, Domain Specific Languages, ASD, Dezyne, Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF), Sirius, Xtext
- We prefer experience in a regulated, high-tech industry (e.g. medical, aerospace, high-tech equipment)
- An enthusiastic team player, analytical and structured
- Excellent skills in at least the English language and preferably in Dutch
- You would like to work in the Eindhoven region and have a driving license
Who are we?
ICT Netherlands is an industrial total solutions provider that wants to make the world a little smarter, safer and more sustainable every day. Our dedicated technical professionals provide services in the areas of consultancy, software development, project-based solutions and managed services.
What we offer
- 13th month: every year an extra month's pay
- 29 vacation days: with the option of purchasing additional days
- Pension: a pension for your later years
- Lease car: or compensation for your own car
- Expense reimbursement: a net contribution to work-related expenses
- Training: learn the newest technologies in our ICT Academy
- Book budget: buy a book or devkit for yourself